Display and Design:
- Rumors suggest a familiar 6.7-inch, 120Hz AMOLED display, retaining the Phone (1)’s eye-catching fluidity.
- The transparent Glyph Interface might get an upgrade, potentially with more dynamic light patterns and improved functionality.
- Some whispers hint at a slightly revised design, but Nothing’s penchant for secrecy keeps the exact details under wraps.
- The expected Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset promises flagship-level power, easily handling demanding games and apps.
- RAM options are said to range from 8GB to 12GB, ensuring smooth multitasking and app switching.
- Storage is rumored to start at 128GB and go up to 512GB, catering to both casual users and media enthusiasts.
- The dual-camera setup from the Phone (1) might get a boost, with speculation pointing towards 50MP sensors for both the main and ultra-wide lenses.
- Improved software and processing could lead to better image quality and low-light performance.
- The front-facing camera is expected to remain a respectable 32MP for selfie lovers.
Battery and Software:
- A sizeable 4,700mAh battery is rumored, promising solid all-day battery life even for heavy users.
- 33W fast charging should see the phone juiced up quickly when it does inevitably run low.
- Nothing Phone (2) will likely ship with Android 13 out of the box, offering the latest features and optimizations.
Price and Availability:
- The Nothing Phone 2 is expected to launch in India for around Rs. 39,999 for the base 8GB/128GB variant, making it a competitive offer in the upper mid-range segment.
- Global availability details are still scarce, but a July 11th launch event should shed light on international pricing and release dates.
Also Read:- Samsung Galaxy A15 Price In India.